AFT Automatic Flexion Chiropractic Table
Motorized automatic flexion table is perfect for doctors who want full feature automatic flexion without the need for manual flexion.
The AFT is surprisingly affordable for a table that features variable speed flexion electric adjustable height and an impressive list of other standard feature.
Make the AFT even more versatile by several other option to customize the AFT for your specific needs.
- Patient shut off switch
- electric height controlled by remote
- width 24 / height 21.5” to 29” higher heights available
- foam top 2’/2” medium (standard) soft or firm
- choice of 5 colour for the top cushions
- beige cpray or black base enclosed for safety
- one year warranty on all parts and labour
- variable speed motorized flexion
- tilting headpiece .30 negative and positive tilt
- pelvic section has lateral flexion and can be locked at any angle up to 91
- removable tiller bar at foot for lateral movement
- slide out ankle support with ankle harnesses
AFT Standards – Automatic Motorized Flexion
All of the following features are standard on the… variable speed flexion and much more
- The Creative AFT has a flexion control panel that is conveniently locate at the foot-end of the table which allows you to set the flexion speed from 7 to 28 rpm (an optional 30 minute timer can also be added).
- A selector switch allows you to stop the table in the horizontal or flexed position.
- In the flexed position with the table at lowest height, patients can easily enter or exit the table from the foot end.
- The pelvic section of the AFT moves laterally and can be easily maneuvered during hexing using the tiller bar.
- It can also be locked laterally to either side.
- Display Speed Adjust: We are providing 7 inch display and inbuilt 5 programme. We can set this programme as per patient treatment requirement. We can easily control traction and distraction, also flexion and extension. This operating system is advanced, convenient and durable. We can easily operate it and do control on speed also holding time cycle. The most important thing is that we can set cycle time as per requirement of patient treatment. While patient treatment time we can do any other stuff also we can give treatment to other patients.
- Table Height Adjustable: Remote control is available for using to adjust the height of table.
- Patient Shut-Off: In case emergency situation and sudden uncomfortable movement patient can stop quickly.
- Headpieces: Add functionality to your headpiece by combining several headpiece options Raised, Flexion, Axial-Motion, Lateral and Translation (CBP). The manual AFT comes standard with a tilt headpiece.
- Manual Cervical Flexion: The Flex-Headpiece comes with the raised headpiece, occipital strap and removable tiller bar. The headpiece unlocks and a gas-spring gently compresses and recoils as you control the flexion, lateral and long-axis movement.
- Disc prolapsed
- Ankylosing spondylitis(AS)
- Sciatica (unilateral/bilateral)
- Traction in prone lying position.
- For scoliosis lateral flexion possible in prone lying (upper thoracic).
- Flexion with traction possible it reduces disc pressure.
- In posterior disc prolapse, it is possible to give traction in flexion as well as lateral flexion position.
- Electric actuator 60 hz, 4.8 amps / -10 amps. (220-50 cycle also ava lifting capacity – 450 lbs)
- Length – 5’5” (extends to 6’2”), with cervical drop – 5’7” to 6’4”, width – 24”
- Range of height – 21.5” to 29”; higher height available medium density foam top; firm and soft density upon request choice of colours for upholstered top.
- Beige gray or black telescoping base skirting constructed of fire – rated thermo-plas powder-coated internal and external metal parts.
- Shipping weight 250-300 lbs.
- One-year warranty on all parts and labour.