Gulab Jamun Making Machine
Gulab Jamun is a type of milk-solids-based dessert, popular in many South Asian countries, mainly Indian subcontinent, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, also in Mauritius and some of the Caribbean countries such as Trinidad, Jamaica and Guyana.
History and Origin:
This sweet treat is actually derived from a type of fritter and was first served in medieval India, brought by the Persian-speaking invaders. The word “gulab” derives from the Persian word “gol” meaning flower and “āb” which means water, referring to the rose water-scented syrup; and “jamun” or “jaman” is the Hindi-Urdu word for the Java plums (Scientific Name- Syzygium jambolanum, also known as jambul or jambolan plum, etc ), which is a small and spherical Indian fruit that resembles the dessert.
Method Of Preparation or Recipe:
It is usually a very easy method to make this delicious and mouth watering delicacy at home. So, Gulab jamun is usually made with milk powder, flour, ghee (purified butter),milk, yogurt,cardamom powder and baking soda; after kneading the ingredients together, it's divided and rounded into balls by both hands, then deep-fried till it's rose red ,cooked and caramelized, finally it's simmered in fragrant flavored rose water syrup.
Servings and Decorations:
Gulab jamun can be served in a Silver platter, with Silver cover eatable and fresh rose petals. At many places this wonderful sweet is also garnished with almond. Best tasted when served a bit cold.
Gulab Jamun is an all season sweet. It's one of the most darling and favourite delicacy of Indians, which is generally seen. You can find it anytime making in their homes and available easily in sweet shops. Be it weddings,pujas, cultural festivals, religious ceremonies,winning celebrations in s ch ools colleges or elections, birthdays or anniversaries, Indians always remember this awesome sweet with their full heart. Diwali, Holi, Rakshabandhan etc all festivals incomplete without the famous Gulab Jamun. People often gift each other on such occasions. Hence, one can rightly say that India is Gulab Jamun and vice versa. So, when are you making it next at your home? Try our new machine today for free demo and make your own Desert at home afterwards. Give a sweet and tasty surprise to your Family today...
- Gulab Jamun Making Machine Length – 2134mm, Width – 620mm, Height – 1330mm
- Gulab Jamun Making Machine Hopper Capacity 10kg
- Gulab Jamun Making Machine Power – 660 watt
- Gulab Jamun Making Machine Voltage – 240V, 3Phase, 50Hz
- Gulab Jamun Making Making Machine 3 Speed Control
- Gulab Jamun Machine Collection tray
- Gulab Jamun Making Machine Production Capacity – 2000 piece per hour
- Gulab Jamun Making Machine Output range 3 gram – 100 gram
- Gulab Jamun Making Machine Full SS Body
- Low working operation cost.
- One labor can operate machine.
- Compact in size with enclosed body from all side.
- Easy to open parts for water cleaning.
- Food graders contact parts.
- User friendly machine.
- Easy to operate by non technical personal.
- Low maintenance.
Gulabjamun, Rasgulla, Pantua, Kamalavog, Lalmohan, Gaja, Langcha, Kalojam, Rasomalai, Lord Chamcham, Nikuti, Mecha, Coconut Ball / Narkel Naru, Guchhi Cutting, Danadar, Riceball, Dough Ball / Maida Ball, Rasbhari, Peda, Khirkadam Guti, Meat Ball, Fish Ball, Kofta, Sesame Ball, etc.